Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010

Dear John



All I know is I wanna stay here. I want to stay right here with you as long as I possibly can. You’re just all that matters, okay? You’re all that matters to me. And I’m trying to figure out what the right thing is to do. And I don’t know what that is. I don’t have any freaking idea how to get there. I just.. because I need you to tell me. I need you to tell me, okay? Can you just tell me, please? What do you want me to do?



..ich möchte euch einen Film empfehlen in dem ich letzte Woche auf der Vorpremiere war: Das Leuchten der Stille- soooo ein schöner Film!

hier der Trailer:

1 Kommentar:

  1. wundervoller Film!
    Und nicht zu vergessen: Hervorragende Besetzung mit Richard Jenkins als Johns Vater. Sowas gutes hab ich selten gesehen :)
    Wirklich eine Empfehlung wert :)

    AntwortenLöschen